Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sun. Sept. 21, 2008

Control yourselves; another quiet day with the Parkinsons; this excerpt should be short. I attended a nice R.C. Mass at 0800 at the corner on Broad St. & Fifth; lovely organ music & good choir. I treated us to making a bacon, eggs & toast breakfast. I must admit though, we certainly are not suffering because of meals. Sure it takes almost all day to do meals, dishes & laundry. But whose in a hurry, right?! My third shower in a row. But I think that is coming to an end. A small market is set up on the walk along dockside each Sunday until October from 1000 till 1400. Walked for 11/2 hrs. over the bridge from Waterford to Troy , back, & down to the library which actually is open on Sun. from 1300 to 1600. On returning to the boat worked on more emails & my blog until 1800; I am caught up except for the picture attachments! Still need to learn how to do that.


We are moving on tomorrow to Castleton-on-Hudson when we will be masting, setting up the boom & sails & sticking the dinghy in the water. I won't know what to do with all that deck room! Karen & Warren from 'Sandcastle' ( a couple from T.O. we met at Brewerton) will be joining our 3-some as long as possible; I personally welcome that. We handed in our shower key & said 'good-bye' to the gentleman we have seen frequently volunteering at the Welcome Centre. That's it for now!

No comments: